Taupo District Council – Wastewater Treatment Plant
January 13, 2012
Kinetic Electrical Hawkes Bay was engaged to design and develop the following specific services for this project:
- Development of design and tender principal.
- Liaise with the electrical power authority to size and locate transformer on site.
- Provision of all electrical services from the demarcation point of the transformer terminals.
- Pump house electrical services.
- Electrical power reticulated to eight pivot irrigators and accessory services.
- Street lighting.
- Provision of single mode fibre optic cable installation throughout the site for TCP-IP PLC communications.
- Installation of a Rockwell PLC control system, including all field controls.
- Liaison with PLC supplier, and PLC software development company to develop, design, install and commission the system as required.
- Provision of ‘as built’ and commissioning documentation.
- Provision of a five year maintenance plan.
Duration – six months
Staff Number Involved – two to six
Challenges – strict resource consent criteria
Undertaken By – Kinetic Electrical Hawkes Bay
To view reference please click here