July 13, 2015
Electrical Safety Audit
The electrical audit includes:
- A visual inspection of the electrical installation to determine the condition of cabling and fittings
- Inspection of the switchboard to ensure correct ratings and operation of protection devices.
- Inspection of the Main Earth electrode and earth conductor to ensure compliance. Testing of the earthing circuits throughout the installation.
- A range of electrical testing to ensure correct operation of protection devices and safety of electrical fittings.
- The issue of an Electrical Audit Report.
Free $200 dollar Electrical Safety Audit